recent operamission posts
- RT @handel53rd: projections / synopsis / translations – operamission.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/53rd-s… ... 1 week ago
- Free concert Wednesday at 7:15pm at the 53rd Street @nypl – operamission.org/2016/08/12/53r… –@drop in to hear our original pastiche! ... 1 week ago
- RT @gaspsiagore: Handel mini-pastiche at the 53rd Street NYPL tomorrow – operamission.org/2016/08/12/53r… – FREE concert, great singing, great music! ... 1 week ago
- Amin Maalouf's libretto of Saariaho's L'AMOUR DE LOIN and English translation by @GeorgeHallMusic – tripoli-city.org/amour/ ... 1 week ago
- RT @gaspsiagore: @MichaelWeyandt @KimberlySogioka issuu.com/scoresondemand… ... 1 week ago
This entry was posted in Jennifer and tagged andrew rader, baroque music, baroque opera, christopher sokolowski, evelyn nelson, furioso, handel, handel opera, handeljam, historical performance, indiana, iu jacobs, jennifer peterson, kathryn summersett, keven de benedictus, martha eason, opera, operamission. Bookmark the permalink.