In May of 2011, operamission hosted an All-Mozart Concert of the Concordium Harmonie Ensemble. It was a wonderful evening which brought more great musicians and audience members to the Gershwin Hotel to be part of operamission.
recent operamission posts
- Thanks for a mini shout-out, @WQXR: "...this organization has become a vital part of the early music scene." – wqxr.org/#!/story/what-… #hwv7 ... 4 weeks ago
- RT @ppelkonen: #superconductor Concert Review: Fireworks Over Jerusalem: A concert #Rinaldo strikes sparks… goo.gl/fb/XQ3aYt ... 2 months ago
- RT @handelopera: Review from Voce di meche of @operamission's RINALDO – vocedimeche.reviews/2016/06/a-long… #hwv7 ... 2 months ago
- RINALDO review from @allegriconfuoco – allegriconfuoco.blogspot.com/2016/06/a-gard… so glad you enjoyed #hwv7. ... 2 months ago
- RT @nytimesarts: James Oestreich reviews @operamission's take on Handel's "Rinaldo," with period brass. nyti.ms/1Q9cIK7 https://t.c… ... 2 months ago