recent operamission posts
- PDF of our program: drive.google.com/file/d/1DL_ubp… / complete info at operamission.org/2019/06/21/the… and here is the ferry schedu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 5 months ago
- Saturday, June 22 at 5pm govisland.com/things-to-do/e… ... 5 months ago
- Join us tomorrow afternoon on @Gov_Island, the weather forecast is looking great! operamission.org/2019/06/21/the… ... 5 months ago
- Here's the FERRY SCHEDULE – govisland.com/visit-the-isla… – if you catch the 4:20 you'll make it! ... 5 months ago
- RT @BronxOpera: Join us -- and our friends from The Little Opera Theatre of NY & @operamission -- this Saturday, 6/22 @ 5pm, for some sunsh… ... 5 months ago
Tag Archives: handel
Handel’s Agrippina – performances Saturday and Sunday, both at 3:00 PM Remaining tickets can be purchased at Brown Paper Tickets. Thank you to Neke Carson and Jamaal Williams for these lovely production photos:
To purchase tickets for Handel’s Agrippina, January 16, 18, and 19, click… And in the meantime, we’d like to announce our first…official…public… And please SUPPORT operamission by making a tax-deductible contribution, thank you!
Tickets are on sale now at Brown Paper Tickets for operamission’s January 2014 production of George Frideric Handel’s AGRIPPINA libretto by Vincenzo Grimani three-act opera from Venice, 1709, HWV 6, sung in Italian, with baroque orchestra THREE PERFORMANCES ONLY – Thursday, … Continue reading
Clint Borzoni and Edward Ficklin’s new full-length opera Antinous and Hadrian is out in the world…. operamission is proud, thrilled, and excited for this important opera’s future. The season continues right away! Friday and Saturday, September 13 and 14 at 8:00 … Continue reading
Handel’s Rodrigo – contribute now! To purchase your tickets, just click on Tomi Um’s original illustration:And more information: PDF of Press Release and Complete Press Kit Click to view a PDF of the program, enjoy!
Handel’s Rodrigo (“Vincer se stesso è la maggior vittoria”) HWV 5 May 21, 23, and 25 at 7:30 pm, 2013 presented by operamission and Neke Carson at the Gershwin Hotel 5 East 27th Street in New York City (just east of … Continue reading
Coming up soon, operamission is plowing forth with our ‘from the composer to the audience’ mission by presenting Arnold Schoenberg’s melodrama Pierrot Lunaire on the eve of the 100th anniversary of its premiere (Berlin, 16 October 1912). Mezzo-soprano Jennifer Berkebile … Continue reading