recent operamission posts
- RT @gaspsiagore: This is super fantastic youtube.com/watch?v=5hHO8i…, happy 250, #Beethoven. ... 2 weeks ago
- RT @gaspsiagore: His abuse of power tied his career success directly to his sexual abuse. In other words, he used his musical talent to abu… ... 1 month ago
- Another great Marcy feature...love you @OperaGaga! twitter.com/BusinessInside… ... 6 months ago
- RT @gaspsiagore: A new interview of my friend/colleague, Neke Carson in @InterviewMag – interviewmagazine.com/art/neke-carso… – great mentions of @operam… ... 11 months ago
- PDF of our program: drive.google.com/file/d/1DL_ubp… / complete info at operamission.org/2019/06/21/the… and here is the ferry schedu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 year ago
This entry was posted in Jennifer and tagged almira, almira königin von castilien, baroque, baroque opera, cabaret, christy lombardozzi, gershwin hotel, handel, hwv 1, jeff caldwell, jennifer peterson, keith jameson, michael weyandt, nell snaidas, new york, north american premiere, opera, operamission, premiere, u.s. premiere. Bookmark the permalink.