recent operamission posts
- RT @gaspsiagore: A new interview of my friend/colleague, Neke Carson in @InterviewMag – interviewmagazine.com/art/neke-carso… – great mentions of @operam… ... 2 months ago
- PDF of our program: drive.google.com/file/d/1DL_ubp… / complete info at operamission.org/2019/06/21/the… and here is the ferry schedu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ... 1 year ago
- Saturday, June 22 at 5pm govisland.com/things-to-do/e… ... 1 year ago
- Join us tomorrow afternoon on @Gov_Island, the weather forecast is looking great! operamission.org/2019/06/21/the… ... 1 year ago
- Here's the FERRY SCHEDULE – govisland.com/visit-the-isla… – if you catch the 4:20 you'll make it! ... 1 year ago
This entry was posted in Jennifer and tagged almira, almira königin von castilien, baroque, baroque opera, cabaret, christy lombardozzi, gershwin hotel, handel, hwv 1, jeff caldwell, jennifer peterson, keith jameson, michael weyandt, nell snaidas, new york, north american premiere, opera, operamission, premiere, u.s. premiere. Bookmark the permalink.