recent operamission posts
- Thanks for a mini shout-out, @WQXR: "...this organization has become a vital part of the early music scene." – wqxr.org/#!/story/what-… #hwv7 ... 1 month ago
- RT @ppelkonen: #superconductor Concert Review: Fireworks Over Jerusalem: A concert #Rinaldo strikes sparks… goo.gl/fb/XQ3aYt ... 2 months ago
- RT @handelopera: Review from Voce di meche of @operamission's RINALDO – vocedimeche.reviews/2016/06/a-long… #hwv7 ... 2 months ago
- RINALDO review from @allegriconfuoco – allegriconfuoco.blogspot.com/2016/06/a-gard… so glad you enjoyed #hwv7. ... 2 months ago
- RT @nytimesarts: James Oestreich reviews @operamission's take on Handel's "Rinaldo," with period brass. nyti.ms/1Q9cIK7 https://t.c… ... 2 months ago
This entry was posted in Jennifer and tagged almira, almira königin von castilien, baroque, baroque opera, cabaret, christy lombardozzi, gershwin hotel, handel, hwv 1, jeff caldwell, jennifer peterson, keith jameson, michael weyandt, nell snaidas, new york, north american premiere, opera, operamission, premiere, u.s. premiere. Bookmark the permalink.