recent operamission posts
- RT @handel53rd: projections / synopsis / translations – operamission.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/53rd-s… ... 1 week ago
- Free concert Wednesday at 7:15pm at the 53rd Street @nypl – operamission.org/2016/08/12/53r… –@drop in to hear our original pastiche! ... 1 week ago
- RT @gaspsiagore: Handel mini-pastiche at the 53rd Street NYPL tomorrow – operamission.org/2016/08/12/53r… – FREE concert, great singing, great music! ... 1 week ago
- Amin Maalouf's libretto of Saariaho's L'AMOUR DE LOIN and English translation by @GeorgeHallMusic – tripoli-city.org/amour/ ... 1 week ago
- RT @gaspsiagore: @MichaelWeyandt @KimberlySogioka issuu.com/scoresondemand… ... 1 week ago
This entry was posted in Jennifer and tagged amy van roekel, annie rosen, beverly o'regan thiele, beverly thiele, cabaret, caroline worra, charlotte cohn, classical music, dennis blackwell, dora hastings, gershwin hotel, glenn allen, glenn seven allen, hai-ting chinn, jennifer peterson, jorell williams, karim sulayman, kate mangiameli, kerri marcinko, kevin burdette, kurt weill, kurt weill uncovered, lauren worsham, liam bonner, lisa williamson, mary ann stewart, opera, operamission, ross benoliel, ryan allen, sarah craft, sarah nelson craft, sharin apostolou, stephen bryant, tommy wazelle, vocal music, weill. Bookmark the permalink.