recent operamission posts
- RT @gaspsiagore: Here's a lovely song @NicoleHaslett & I recorded last month. It was written last year by my friend Michael Dellaira and is… ... 4 months ago
- RT @gaspsiagore: This is super fantastic youtube.com/watch?v=5hHO8i…, happy 250, #Beethoven. ... 5 months ago
- RT @gaspsiagore: His abuse of power tied his career success directly to his sexual abuse. In other words, he used his musical talent to abu… ... 6 months ago
- Another great Marcy feature...love you @OperaGaga! twitter.com/BusinessInside… ... 11 months ago
- RT @gaspsiagore: A new interview of my friend/colleague, Neke Carson in @InterviewMag – interviewmagazine.com/art/neke-carso… – great mentions of @operam… ... 1 year ago
This entry was posted in Jennifer and tagged amy van roekel, annie rosen, beverly o'regan thiele, beverly thiele, cabaret, caroline worra, charlotte cohn, classical music, dennis blackwell, dora hastings, gershwin hotel, glenn allen, glenn seven allen, hai-ting chinn, jennifer peterson, jorell williams, karim sulayman, kate mangiameli, kerri marcinko, kevin burdette, kurt weill, kurt weill uncovered, lauren worsham, liam bonner, lisa williamson, mary ann stewart, opera, operamission, ross benoliel, ryan allen, sarah craft, sarah nelson craft, sharin apostolou, stephen bryant, tommy wazelle, vocal music, weill. Bookmark the permalink.