recent operamission posts
- More of Derek. #ctcabaret http://t.co/YntRUdWHf1 ... 1 day ago
- Photos of @BoagRagin by Milan Rakić, singing 'Without A Song' by Vincent Youmans. #ctcabaret http://t.co/0vZeuM6MZa ... 1 day ago
- Photos of @ntamagna by Milan Rakić, singing Les Parapluies de Cherbourg by Michel Legrand. #ctcabaret http://t.co/WeAhGbJWyF ... 1 day ago
- Photos of Countertenor Cabaret by Milan Rakić – the group, @aryehnc, and @RayChenezCT. #ctcabaret http://t.co/S9qKRLZm8j ... 1 day ago
- RT @theOperaCompany: Where's a great place to pick-up a Countertenor? Find out on ep229 of @OperaNowPodcast with @DougDodsonENews @UncleRo… ... 1 day ago
Tag Archives: gershwin hotel
To purchase tickets for Handel’s Agrippina, January 16, 18, and 19, click… And in the meantime, we’d like to announce our first…official…public… And please SUPPORT operamission by making a tax-deductible contribution, thank you!
Clint Borzoni and Edward Ficklin’s new full-length opera Antinous and Hadrian is out in the world…. operamission is proud, thrilled, and excited for this important opera’s future. The season continues right away! Friday and Saturday, September 13 and 14 at 8:00 … Continue reading
Handel’s Rodrigo – contribute now! To purchase your tickets, just click on Tomi Um’s original illustration:And more information: PDF of Press Release and Complete Press Kit Click to view a PDF of the program, enjoy!
Handel’s Rodrigo (“Vincer se stesso è la maggior vittoria”) HWV 5 May 21, 23, and 25 at 7:30 pm, 2013 presented by operamission and Neke Carson at the Gershwin Hotel 5 East 27th Street in New York City (just east of … Continue reading
(photos of ‘kurt weill uncovered’ by Cory Weaver) Join us Monday, December 10 at 8:00 PM for a spontaneous Art Song Jam – classical open mic, $10 cover, bring an art song to sing, or just come listen, presented by operamission … Continue reading
It’s time for an operamission update! In case you missed them, please take a glance at the three great reviews for our recent North American Premiere of G.F. Händel’s first opera Almira. Several events are brewing on numerous front burners, plans … Continue reading