recent operamission posts
- Audio of Handel #furioso concert on @SoundCloud – soundcloud.com/operamission/s… and translations here: operamission.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/furios… – please enjoy. ... 1 week ago
- RT @mnwilkerson: 2 hour medley of Handel arias. Bloomington nerd Friday night heaven! Great performance! #IU #JSOM ... 2 weeks ago
- RT @gaspsiagore: translations etc – operamission.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/furios… #furioso ... 2 weeks ago
- Live streaming 7pm tonight, concert of Handel opera starring my friends @Sopranist & @cadenzo from @IUJSoM: youtube.com/watch?v=AOx7jt… #furioso ... 2 weeks ago
- RT @newmusicbox: Are tons of new American operas being staged or just a few? Compare @MetOpera's 14-15 brochure & @OPERAAmerica ads. http:… ... 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: gershwin hotel
To purchase tickets for Handel’s Agrippina, January 16, 18, and 19, click… And in the meantime, we’d like to announce our first…official…public… And please SUPPORT operamission by making a tax-deductible contribution, thank you!
Clint Borzoni and Edward Ficklin’s new full-length opera Antinous and Hadrian is out in the world…. operamission is proud, thrilled, and excited for this important opera’s future. The season continues right away! Friday and Saturday, September 13 and 14 at 8:00 … Continue reading
Handel’s Rodrigo – contribute now! To purchase your tickets, just click on Tomi Um’s original illustration:And more information: PDF of Press Release and Complete Press Kit Click to view a PDF of the program, enjoy!
Handel’s Rodrigo (“Vincer se stesso è la maggior vittoria”) HWV 5 May 21, 23, and 25 at 7:30 pm, 2013 presented by operamission and Neke Carson at the Gershwin Hotel 5 East 27th Street in New York City (just east of … Continue reading
(photos of ‘kurt weill uncovered’ by Cory Weaver) Join us Monday, December 10 at 8:00 PM for a spontaneous Art Song Jam – classical open mic, $10 cover, bring an art song to sing, or just come listen, presented by operamission … Continue reading
It’s time for an operamission update! In case you missed them, please take a glance at the three great reviews for our recent North American Premiere of G.F. Händel’s first opera Almira. Several events are brewing on numerous front burners, plans … Continue reading
Click here to view a PDF of the program. This original illustration by Tomi Um beautifully conveys the essence of operamission‘s upcoming North American professional stage premiere of Georg Friedrich Händel’s first opera, which he wrote in 1704 when he was … Continue reading
operamission presents – a Poulenc Cabaret Thursday, February 2, 8:00 PM – one show only $20 cover, tickets at the door Gershwin Hotel, 7 East 27th Street, just east of 5th Avenue, New York This year, for our annual winter … Continue reading
operamission will present the North American Premiere of G. F. Händel’s first opera, Almira. This beautiful three-act opera which was written in 1704 by the talented and precocious nineteen-year-old composer, soon to take the opera world by storm, has a libretto in … Continue reading