In May of 2011, operamission hosted an All-Mozart Concert of the Concordium Harmonie Ensemble. It was a wonderful evening which brought more great musicians and audience members to the Gershwin Hotel to be part of operamission.
recent operamission posts
- RT @gaspsiagore: Historical & all kinds of flutes for sale and just to drool over, via Michael Lynn, @OberlinCon faculty – http://t.co/w8A7… ... 5 days ago
- RT @gaspsiagore: Soprano Marcy Richardson aka @OperaGaga's gold medal performance in Pole Sport Organization's 2014 pole competition – http… ... 2 weeks ago
- Workshopping 'The Great Good Thing' by composer Bruce Wolosoff and librettist Debbie Danielpour – operamission.org/2014/08/07/the… #newmusic #newopera ... 3 weeks ago
- RT @clintborzoni: I am full of emotions, I have finished my 4th opera, "When Adonis Calls". Yay! ... 4 weeks ago
- Audio of Handel #furioso concert on @SoundCloud – soundcloud.com/operamission/s… and translations here: operamission.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/furios… – please enjoy. ... 1 month ago