In May of 2011, operamission hosted an All-Mozart Concert of the Concordium Harmonie Ensemble. It was a wonderful evening which brought more great musicians and audience members to the Gershwin Hotel to be part of operamission.
recent operamission posts
- RT @gaspsiagore: We'll be sold out soon, but more tickets will be made available at the door – rodrigo.brownpapertickets.com ... 1 day ago
- An Emotional Crew Staying at This Hotel nyti.ms/10S2j9m #hwv5 ... 2 days ago
- Tickets! rodrigo.brownpapertickets.com Contribute! igg.me/at/rodrigo Any other questions? #hwv5 ... 4 days ago
- RT @HotelreviewsNYC: It Only Took 300 Years: Singing Handel’s “Rodrigo” at the Gershwin Hotel - blog.overnightnewyork.com/on-stage-it-on… @operamission @The… ... 4 days ago
- And please contribute and share the link, we need your support – igg.me/at/rodrigo #hwv5 ... 5 days ago