recent operamission posts
- Live streaming 4:15-4:30pm today, Love Duet from Gounod's FAUST with Christy and Gennard Lombardozzi – operaamerica.org/content/learni… ... 1 day ago
- Monday at 4pm @OPERAAmerica is having an open house and we're performing the love duet from Gounod's FAUST – operamission.org/2014/09/21/fau… – FREE! ... 6 days ago
- RT @gaspsiagore: Historical & all kinds of flutes for sale and just to drool over, via Michael Lynn, @OberlinCon faculty – http://t.co/w8A7… ... 1 month ago
- RT @gaspsiagore: Soprano Marcy Richardson aka @OperaGaga's gold medal performance in Pole Sport Organization's 2014 pole competition – http… ... 1 month ago
- Workshopping 'The Great Good Thing' by composer Bruce Wolosoff and librettist Debbie Danielpour – operamission.org/2014/08/07/the… #newmusic #newopera ... 1 month ago
This entry was posted in Jennifer and tagged almira, almira königin von castilien, baroque, baroque opera, cabaret, christy lombardozzi, gershwin hotel, handel, hwv 1, jeff caldwell, jennifer peterson, keith jameson, michael weyandt, nell snaidas, new york, north american premiere, opera, operamission, premiere, u.s. premiere. Bookmark the permalink.