recent operamission posts
- RT @CoryClines: New family opera recording session = very serious business. @operamission http://t.co/M0HVsJ8FoD ... 1 week ago
- RT @CoryClines: Vintage RCA mic just for me! @operamission instagram.com/p/uTwNJlQeyy/ ... 1 week ago
- Live streaming 4:15-4:30pm today, Love Duet from Gounod's FAUST with Christy and Gennard Lombardozzi – operaamerica.org/content/learni… ... 1 month ago
- Monday at 4pm @OPERAAmerica is having an open house and we're performing the love duet from Gounod's FAUST – operamission.org/2014/09/21/fau… – FREE! ... 1 month ago
- RT @gaspsiagore: Historical & all kinds of flutes for sale and just to drool over, via Michael Lynn, @OberlinCon faculty – http://t.co/w8A7… ... 2 months ago
This entry was posted in Jennifer and tagged almira, almira königin von castilien, baroque, baroque opera, cabaret, christy lombardozzi, gershwin hotel, handel, hwv 1, jeff caldwell, jennifer peterson, keith jameson, michael weyandt, nell snaidas, new york, north american premiere, opera, operamission, premiere, u.s. premiere. Bookmark the permalink.