recent operamission posts
- RT @gaspsiagore: It's about time: sessions for singers in extemporizing ornaments in Handel arias - January 5, 8, 11, 2014 with @operamissi… ... 2 weeks ago
- RT @sasherka: .@petrarchian I believe the source for Handel opera in NYC is @operamission / @gaspsiagore :) Agrippina in January! ... 2 weeks ago
- RT @gaspsiagore: 3pm today: come hear 15 local #nyc opera companies at @lprnyc, tickets only $10 – lepoissonrouge.com/lpr_events/new… @NYOperaAlliance … ... 1 month ago
- Tickets for our next production are on sale at agrippina.brownpapertickets.com #hwv6 ... 1 month ago
- Come to 158 Bleecker St @lprnyc at 3pm today for @NYOperaAlliance's launch event & operamission surprise – lepoissonrouge.com/lpr_events/new… #operaweek ... 1 month ago
This entry was posted in Jennifer and tagged almira, almira königin von castilien, baroque, baroque opera, cabaret, christy lombardozzi, gershwin hotel, handel, hwv 1, jeff caldwell, jennifer peterson, keith jameson, michael weyandt, nell snaidas, new york, north american premiere, opera, operamission, premiere, u.s. premiere. Bookmark the permalink.