recent operamission posts
- RT @jeremyfaust: I love it when "frisky" Baroque opera companies rehearse Handel in my living room. Welcome back @operamission! http://t.… ... 4 days ago
- RT @gaspsiagore: Join the Handel Bandwagon and help us raise some $$ for RODRIGO, the King of Hispania. Trust me, he needs you – http://t.c… ... 5 days ago
- RT @gaspsiagore: Show your support for great opera-making in NYC, operamission presents Handel's RODRIGO - igg.me/at/rodrigo #hwv5 ... 6 days ago
- Handel's RODRIGO, a nice mention in the @NewYorker – newyorker.com/arts/events/cl… #hwv5 ... 1 week ago
- RT @gaspsiagore: We're raising funds for Handel opera in NYC! Contribute and share our campaign, thanks – igg.me/at/rodrigo/x/1… #hwv5 ... 1 week ago
This entry was posted in Jennifer and tagged almira, almira königin von castilien, baroque, baroque opera, cabaret, christy lombardozzi, gershwin hotel, handel, hwv 1, jeff caldwell, jennifer peterson, keith jameson, michael weyandt, nell snaidas, new york, north american premiere, opera, operamission, premiere, u.s. premiere. Bookmark the permalink.