recent operamission posts
- RT @gaspsiagore: Historical & all kinds of flutes for sale and just to drool over, via Michael Lynn, @OberlinCon faculty – http://t.co/w8A7… ... 3 weeks ago
- RT @gaspsiagore: Soprano Marcy Richardson aka @OperaGaga's gold medal performance in Pole Sport Organization's 2014 pole competition – http… ... 1 month ago
- Workshopping 'The Great Good Thing' by composer Bruce Wolosoff and librettist Debbie Danielpour – operamission.org/2014/08/07/the… #newmusic #newopera ... 1 month ago
- RT @clintborzoni: I am full of emotions, I have finished my 4th opera, "When Adonis Calls". Yay! ... 1 month ago
- Audio of Handel #furioso concert on @SoundCloud – soundcloud.com/operamission/s… and translations here: operamission.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/furios… – please enjoy. ... 2 months ago
This entry was posted in Jennifer and tagged almira, almira königin von castilien, baroque, baroque opera, cabaret, christy lombardozzi, gershwin hotel, handel, hwv 1, jeff caldwell, jennifer peterson, keith jameson, michael weyandt, nell snaidas, new york, north american premiere, opera, operamission, premiere, u.s. premiere. Bookmark the permalink.