recent operamission posts
- A chart including range & tessitura of all the roles for male characters in Handel's operas in treble and alto clef: operamission.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/male-t… ... 2 days ago
- RT @asithatennekoon: All Händel opera roles broken down by voice type. Thank you to the amazing @gaspsiagore of @operamission http://t.co/0… ... 1 week ago
- RT @yaptracker: Thinking of adding some Handel to your repertoire diet this summer? Opera Mission's Jennifer Peterson has put... http://t.c… ... 1 week ago
- RT @gaspsiagore: Hadrian's Final Scene from @clintborzoni & @songsmith's ANTINOUS AND HADRIAN, bass @CoryClines – soundcloud.com/operamission/h… #… ... 1 week ago
- All the roles in Handel's 39 operas, organized by voice type – operamission.org/handels-operas… ... 2 weeks ago
This entry was posted in Jennifer and tagged almira, almira königin von castilien, baroque, baroque opera, cabaret, christy lombardozzi, gershwin hotel, handel, hwv 1, jeff caldwell, jennifer peterson, keith jameson, michael weyandt, nell snaidas, new york, north american premiere, opera, operamission, premiere, u.s. premiere. Bookmark the permalink.