recent operamission posts
- RT @gaspsiagore: Only three more shows of @Company_XIV's Cinderella, go see it! Great review by @AlexisRodda – operatoday.com/content/2015/1… ... 2 weeks ago
- RT @JonathanBlalock: Beautiful. twitter.com/gaspsiagore/st… ... 2 months ago
- Handel role charts, now including female alto roles, available for purchase on @Scribd – scribd.com/collections/14… ... 2 months ago
- Chart of the alto roles for female characters in Handel's operas – drive.google.com/file/d/0BzJ8H_… ... 2 months ago
- RT @TylerBarton27: The description for these compilations should read "indispensable" instead of "helpful." Thank you, @gaspsiagore! http:/… ... 2 months ago
This entry was posted in Jennifer and tagged almira, almira königin von castilien, baroque, baroque opera, cabaret, christy lombardozzi, gershwin hotel, handel, hwv 1, jeff caldwell, jennifer peterson, keith jameson, michael weyandt, nell snaidas, new york, north american premiere, opera, operamission, premiere, u.s. premiere. Bookmark the permalink.