recent operamission posts
- RT @CoryClines: New family opera recording session = very serious business. @operamission http://t.co/M0HVsJ8FoD ... 2 months ago
- RT @CoryClines: Vintage RCA mic just for me! @operamission instagram.com/p/uTwNJlQeyy/ ... 2 months ago
- Live streaming 4:15-4:30pm today, Love Duet from Gounod's FAUST with Christy and Gennard Lombardozzi – operaamerica.org/content/learni… ... 2 months ago
- Monday at 4pm @OPERAAmerica is having an open house and we're performing the love duet from Gounod's FAUST – operamission.org/2014/09/21/fau… – FREE! ... 2 months ago
- RT @gaspsiagore: Historical & all kinds of flutes for sale and just to drool over, via Michael Lynn, @OberlinCon faculty – http://t.co/w8A7… ... 3 months ago
This entry was posted in Jennifer and tagged almira, almira königin von castilien, baroque, baroque opera, cabaret, christy lombardozzi, gershwin hotel, handel, hwv 1, jeff caldwell, jennifer peterson, keith jameson, michael weyandt, nell snaidas, new york, north american premiere, opera, operamission, premiere, u.s. premiere. Bookmark the permalink.