recent operamission posts
- Very nice write-up in the @HuffingtonPost of our May offering of @clintborzoni's songs and opera: huffingtonpost.com/glen-roven/une… #newopera #newmusic ... 3 weeks ago
- going live in a few – operamission.org/2015/05/28/art… ... 1 month ago
- RT @gaspsiagore: Streaming at 8pm, @KimberlySogioka's Berlioz and Adam Klein's #Schubert – ustream.tv/channel/artist… ... 1 month ago
- Next week @KimberlySogioka sings Berlioz and tenor Adam Klein sings Schubert's 'Schwanengesang' – tickets only $20 at brownpapertickets.com/event/1374688 ... 1 month ago
- RT @gaspsiagore: Livestream link for tonight – ustream.tv/channel/artist… ... 1 month ago
This entry was posted in Jennifer and tagged almira, almira königin von castilien, baroque, baroque opera, cabaret, christy lombardozzi, gershwin hotel, handel, hwv 1, jeff caldwell, jennifer peterson, keith jameson, michael weyandt, nell snaidas, new york, north american premiere, opera, operamission, premiere, u.s. premiere. Bookmark the permalink.